Sunday 27 September 2015

#Qttiereview | Charismatic Chiro ♥


http://charismatic-chiro.blogspot.sg/2015/08/sg-50-nails-festival-singapore.html



Hi everyone!  I am honored to be invited to SG 50 N.A.I.L.S Festival! It was my first time attending this event and I am very excited! I'm definitely interested in nails~~ weeee!!!!


 Upon registration, we got our goodie bags! Its super heavy as there are tons of goodies in it !

DIY nail art booth!
Cookie doing a demonstration for QttieGelly !

Here is the Qttie booth. This nail polish is super awesome!! Qne bottle is all you need! Basic coat, Nail colour and top coat, all as one! and its gel ! One finger takes less than 5 minutes!! Of course, it also depends on your application skills. But it would seem like it is done by a professional!

Check out their website : www.qttie.com  for quick to dry and durable nails !

Look Look! I got my nails done too! Just 2 coats ! 30 seconds of led light after each coat ^^ This is super awesome! I think I would get thery nails polish and led light XD

Thank you for reading~
Have a Nice Day! 


Read more: http://charismatic-chiro.blogspot.sg/2015/08/sg-50-nails-festival-singapore.html

No comments:

Post a Comment