Monday 5 September 2016

Qttie Ambassador Review By Drew West

We sent Drew our Qttie Gelly and this is what she had to say ~ :


"I used the@QTTiEgelly one step gel polishes to create this nail art design.💅 💅 💅 Colors I used: Blue Footed Booby, Minting of QTTiE, & Royal Purple Romance."


"Here's the last of the three colors I received from@QTTiEgelly (Royal Purple Romance) as part of their ambassador program. I used 3 thin coats on the QT swatches, they apply slightly streaky but even out."


"This is the second of three colors I received from@QTTiEgelly (Blue Footed Booby) as part of their ambassador program. I love how easy the one step gel polishes are! I used 3 thin coats on all the QT swatches, they apply slightly streaky but even out."


"This is the first of three colors I received from @QTTiEgelly(Minting of QTTiE) as part of their ambassador program. The one step gel polishes are so easy to use! In my experience with this brand, they apply a little streaky but after 2-3 coats they even out and look great."


"I have some pretties to post soon! I received these @qttiegellyone step gel polishes to swatch and will be posting soon! Just finished the swatches and a nail art look, so stay tuned!"


Qttie would once again like to express our gratitude and appreciation to Drew West for the lovely review. Qttie credits all photos, statements and content to Drew West @ 

No comments:

Post a Comment