Monday 5 September 2016

Qttie Ambassador Review By Sarah Jane Wearne.

We sent Sarah our Qttie Gelly and this is what she had to say ~ :


"It's been a long time since I played with gel nails. The lovely team at @qttiegelly sent me their starter pack to try with this gorgeous pink called My BFF Is An Alien. I love the cute little lipstick lamp which is perfect for travel. They have lots of colours to choose from! The best part is there is no base or Top Coat required ☺☺☺ I did this set in 15 mins in total. Qttie is cruelty free and 5 free."


"Last one - the @qttiegellyLED-Stick and My BFF is an Alien. Love this colour"


Qttie would once again like to express our gratitude and appreciation to Sarah Jane Wearne for the lovely review. Qttie credits all photos, statements and content to Sarah Jane Wearne @ 


No comments:

Post a Comment